Saturday, January 31, 2009

PURO PARI

Yesterday I battled the crazy L.A. traffic to hang with the homies Big Syphe and Eric D-Lux @ Power 106, and interview Eric D-Lux for a project I am working on. It was Friday, so you know they were getting loose for the weekend...Puro Pari. Circoc and Patron was flowing throughout the studio, but I enjoy some Cashews and water..haha. It's always love when I fall thru and this trip was no different. My man DJ Sour Milk was also in the building getting ready for shift with Felli Fell.

Beautiful LA traffic @ 4pm...


The place where hip hop lives...


Big Syphe focused..


Eric D-Lux chilling with Dillon...


This life of the party..


Melloe chopping it up with D-Lux in the Big Boy Studio..


And be on the lookout for the Puro Pari x Diamond Tee dropping real soon..shout out to Pro Skateboarder Jereme Rogers rocking the sample:

No comments: